News:

A section of Hukuki Net - Turkish Law site in English Language (Ingilizce Hukuk, Ingilizce Kanunlar, mevzuat ve ingilizce hukuk forumu)

Main Menu

Application Forms

Started by admin, May 28, 2007, 11:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Turkish Application Forms
The following information is provided to help you understand the necessary components included in various Power of Attorney documents. These are intended to be used as guidelines only and readers are strongly encouraged to seek competent legal counsel before entering into any important agreements.

Power of Attorney for Purchasing Vehicles (Company)
(Translation )
We, the undersigned, ... domiciled ...do hereby present, make, constitute and appoint ............ (name) and........... (name) domiciled at ... Istanbul to act jointly and separately as our Company's representatives to purchase vehicles at the prices he deems fit, conclude the transfer contract at the public notary, effect the necessary taxes, charges and duties and to represent our Company at the Tax Office, the Traffic Registry and other authorities.
Name and surname .................
On behalf of... (Name of the Company)

Power of attorney for purchasing vehicles (person)
(Translation)
I, the undersigned, do hereby present, make, constitute and appoint ........(name) and .......... (name) domiciled at ............. Istanbul to act jointly and separately as my representatives to purchase vehicles at the prices he deems fit, conclude the transfer contract at the public notary, effect the necessary taxes, charges and duties, and to represent me at the Tax Office, the Traffic Registry and other authorities.
On behalf of ...(Name and surname)

General Power of Attorney for Litigation (Company)
(Translation)
We, the undersigned, ... ........, domiciled at ............ do hereby present, make, constitute and appoint ... .......domiciled at .........Istanbul to act jointly and separately as our Company's true and lawful attorneys in connection with: all kinds of actions, litigation, legal and administrative proceedings before Turkish courts, execution offices, assemblies, departments and institutions in all instances and degrees of the Republic of Turkey in all capacities and by all means, perform any and all kinds of formalities and operations they shall deem fit and necessary for the protection of our Company's rights and interests; file actions, intervene in proceedings, renounce and accept claims, prepare, sign, submit, execute and finalize petitions and applications, send and receive notifications, draw protests and reply to the same; present, call or reject witnesses, experts and arbitrators, challenge and reject judges, request clarification and revision of judgment, collect and encase our Company's receivables, appeal to higher courts, make appearances, transfer this power of attorney in full or part and revoke such transfer.
On behalf of ... (Name and surname)

General Power of Attorney for Litigation (Person)
(Translation)
I, the undersigned, ..........., domiciled at ...do hereby present, make, constitute and appoint ........ domiciled at ...Istanbul to act jointly and separately as my true and lawful attorneys in connection with all kinds of actions: litigation, legal and administrative proceedings before Turkish courts, execution offices, assemblies, departments and institutions in all instances and degrees of the Republic of Turkey in all capacities and by all means, perform any and all kinds of formalities and operations they shall deem fit and necessary for the protection of my rights and interests, file, actions, intervene in proceedings, renounce and accept claims, prepare, sign, submit, execute and finalize petitions and applications, send and receive notifications, draw protests and reply to the same, present, call or reject witnesses, experts and arbitrators, challenge and reject judges, request clarification and revision of judgment, collect and encase my receivables, appeal to higher courts, make appearances, transfer this power of attorney in full or part and revoke such transfer.
On behalf of .... (Name and surname)

Power of Attorney for application to fixed telephones and mobile phones
(Translation)
I, the undersigned, hereby present, make, constitute and appoint Mr./Ms. (Name of the empowered party) domiciled at (Address), to act as my true and lawful representative in connection with all kinds of actions, administrative proceedings before Türk Telekom Istanbul and Anatolian Telephone Head Directorates, Telsim, Turkcell and Aria General Directorates, submit and execute petitions, apply for fixed phones, mobile phones and telefax, put up the expenses, make contracts of telephone and subscriptions, establish and transfer them to other addresses, obtain simcards and change them, receive the invoices, request detailed breakdown of expenses, cancel and request additional services, open and cancel the lines, establish parallel lines and send and receive notifications relevant to the subject.
On behalf of ... (Name and surname)

Power of attorney for application of Water - ISKI Istanbul Water and Canalization Administration
I, the undersigned, hereby present, make, constitute and appoint Mr./Ms. (the name of the empowering party), domiciled at (address of the empowered party), to act as my true and lawful representative in connection with all kinds: of actions, administrative proceedings before the head Directorate and Directorates of Istanbul Water and Canalization Works, apply for the subscription for water, pay the expenses, make contracts, pay the deposits, open and cancel the subscriptions, submit petitions, carry out the essential proceedings, and send and receive notifications.
On behalf of (Name and surname)