Turkish Law

Turkish law forums => TURKISH PROPERTY LAW => Topic started by: Sus on March 15, 2012, 05:22:35 AM

Title: Civil Code 652
Post by: Sus on March 15, 2012, 05:22:35 AM
Does anyone know how to act on this Civil Code, do you have to go to court to request it and get it activated or can you put it in your Last Will and Testament.

Article Civil Code 652

The amendment introduces the provision that if one of the spouses dies, and if the house or furniture used jointly by the spouses is part of the inheritance, then the surviving spouse may request that these be taken out of the inheritance so that he or she may continue to use them. This provision is also in favour of the surviving spouse.